PAKENHAM – BERWICK – BEACONSFIELD
ALL ELECTRICAL SERVICES FOR THE HOME
Looking for a resdiential electrician in Pakenham or surrounding suburbs? We provide a wide range of services –
- Ceiling fans repair and installation
- Electrical appliance installation – oven, cooktop, range hood, stoves
- Power point installation
- Electrical fault finding and problem-solving
- Repairs of existing lighting, power, TV, telephone, and access control outlets and fixtures
- Home Theatre Installations
- Lighting installations – including energy efficient LED lighting
- Smoke alarm installation and testing
- Safety switch installation and testing
- New TV points
- Switchboard upgrades and replacement
- Safety inspections
- Smoke alarm installation
- TV Wall mounting
- New circuits for power and lighting
- Outdoor lighting
- Security lighting
Give us a call on 0434 407 762 for a quote on your requirements today!
Our professional appliance installation services extend throughout Melbourne, the Eastern Suburbs and surrounding areas. From dedicated circuits to additional power points to customised fittings, we have the skill and capability to handle all your installation needs.
Replacing or installing a major home appliance like an electric oven or dishwasher is so much more than simply plugging in a unit. Each appliance may come with its own set of requirements especially when it comes to dedicated circuits and upgraded switchboards. This cannot be done without a licensed professional because of the dangers of working with live electricity.
Our experienced team of electricians can take care of installation and repair needs for all types of appliances, including –
- Range hoods
- Home automation
- Warming drawers
- Ceiling fans
- Integrated microwaves
- Exhaust fans, bathroom heater or heated towel rails
We can install several different appliances for your home or office. Just give us a call on 0434 407 762 and find out how we can help.
Ceiling Fan Installation
We can assist with installation and repair of multiple fan styles, including –
- Regular indoor and outdoor fans
- Remote control and retractable blade ceiling fans
- Wooden, acrylic and stainless-steel ceiling fans
- Ceiling Fans with central light
A ceiling fan is a great way to circulate the air for keeping the room warm in winter and cool in summer, especially if you choose a fan that changes blade direction when needed – enabling good air circulation irrespective of whether it is hot or cold.
We are meticulous with our ceiling fan installations; taking care to ensure that everything is well considered before any work takes place. We are also listed on the Beacon Lighting website as a preferred electrician. This also means extended warranties on most Beacon Lighting products.
For ceiling fan installations call us on 0413 503 547.
If you don’t know what type of lighting works best in your home or office, Ezywire Electrics can help. We have worked with all different types of lights – from task lighting to general lighting to ambient lighting and so much more.
We will use our industry experience to help you make the right choice based on your specific application, whether you need a task light over your kitchen benchtop, dimmer lights in your living room, flood lights in your driveway, or a combination of lights for each room. Our specialist lighting services include –
- Interior Lighting- kitchen, bathroom, bedroom
- Security Lighting – flood lighting, sensor lights
- Outdoor Lighting – solar, garden, driveway, landscape, tennis courts, sports fields
- Architectural Lighting
Power Point Installation
We can also install, repair and replace power points in the Eastern Suburbs and throughout Melbourne. This is especially important, as faulty electrical points can be a huge risk to your family, especially if you have young kids in your house. Some of our services include –
- Upgrade of single to double power points
- Power points with USB sockets
- Replacement of existing power points
- Addition of new power point
- Testing of all power points for safety
Power points are an essential part of our lives today. If something goes wrong, don’t delay your repairs because a faulty component could be a hazardous safety risk to you and your family. Give us a call today!
If your power frequently trips or your lights flicker regularly, this is a telltale sign of a problem with your switchboard or wiring. Older switchboards were not equipped to handle the demand of modern-day technologies and devices, which means they get overloaded if you use them for multiple tasks at once.
Safety switches are used to monitor the way electricity flows through the circuit. If there is a leak detected, the safety switch shuts down the power to the circuit to protect against the dangers of electrocution. A circuit breaker operates automatically and breaks the circuit in case of excessive current, preventing overheating and reducing the chance of an electrical fire.
Modern switchboards have in-built circuit breakers and not ceramic fuses like traditional switchboards. If there is an overload, you can easily reset them at the flick of a switch. There are no exposed wires, reducing the risk of fires and shocks.
Our Electrical Services
- Bathroom Heater Installations
- Ceiling Fan Installations
- Down Light Installation
- Energy Efficient Solutions
- Emergency Lighting
- Electrical Problems
- Home Renovations
- Hot Water Installation & Repairs
- Home Theatre and TV Installations
- Kitchen Appliance Installations
- Kitchen Renovations
- General Electrical Work
- Electric Gate Installations
- Landscape lighting
- Light Installation
- LED Light Installation
- Lighting Design
- Network Cabling
- Meter Box Relocations
- Pool Pump Wiring
- Oven and Cooktop Installations
- Pool Lighting
- Rewiring of Homes
- Power Point Installation
- Split system air conditioners
- Safety Switches
- Security Lighting
- Sensor Light Installations
- Smoke Detectors
- Shed and Warehouse Wiring
- Switchboard Upgrades
- TV Wall mounting